Sunday, October 17, 2010

No one's online ??

So, I woke up this morning and logged on my account on Gmail, and noticed one thing.

On a lovely Sunday morning and the birds are chirping and everyone's waking up at 10:32 AM,
No one's online.

It doesn't even make sense because I woke up especially early this morning and now it's 12:56 PM and life is totally screwed up because apparently everyone has a life and does exciting things on a Sunday except for me. So now I feel totally out of it, so to waste some time, I drew an alien.


It's pretty cute, isn't it? Of course, the only problem with it is that I then thought of how I was totally the alien among all these normal people who go out on Sundays with their friends while I'm all holed up in my house because my mom forces me to be good and stuff like that. Ew. 

I was trapped in my own house. And no way out. 
Then I had an epiphany. 

It WASN'T entirely my mom's fault, but partially mine. So now I'm trying to get one, but with all my friends already with their friends and hanging out and eating pie and doing fun stuff like climbing in trees and dating dudes, I was still alone. If I was to go out, I'd probably be in a Starbucks store, alone. And not even getting something to drink. Just .... sitting there.

The horrible thing about it is that usually if someone is online, I pounce on them like a starving jungle cat for conversation and they ... log off.  



You can imagine that I'm feeling pretty pissed right now, but unfortunately she could or could not be lying to me, or going invisible. And I'm not allowed to say, "Yeah, because you just don't want to talk to me," because that would provoke a lot of awkward honesty and then unnecessary conflict. So what am I supposed to say?? 




And that's why I hate email in general. Because then my friends may say 'brb' and never come back online, or 'i'll be on 2nite' and never go on. It's like being stood up on a date! And then, email lets them get away with it all. Like how in real life, if you ask someone a personal question, they can't just log off! But that's why I'm not accepted in the general community. I don't know why, apparently I'm just not a pleasant person to talk to. 

By the way, sorry about the sucky drawings. I'll improve once I figure out how to use a scanner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment