Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rebecca Black --> /facepalm/

So, while cramming for a unit science test final, building a craft-stick bridge, and completing a science fair project, I somehow found the time to listen to a music video that my sister showed me.


well, i honestly thought it was a joke. You can only take "fun, fun, fun, fun" seriously so many times. And excessive autotune IS a trademark of nearly every parody. I kinda feel bad for her, no one needs that many hate comments, but let's face it -- if you're going to pay 2,000 dollars for a video you might as well make sure it's good. And she chose to put it on YouTube. I'm just a little older than her -- and no way would I sing a song with that stupid of lyrics. No offense ... and definitely not pay two thousand dollars for it.

Would it be worth it to go viral? For me, no way. It's infamy. I'd rather be invisible than receive that many hate comments for something that obnoxiously bluntly idiotic. If this seems a bit harsh, I apologize. But who does something like that? 

If you haven't watched her music video yet, be my guest. 

 

Try not to let your eyes burn out. But what did you think of Rebecca Black? Leave comments below, please.
Now, back to my projects. /sigh/

No comments:

Post a Comment